Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween !


Don't tell Colby, but he was actually Bat Vador this year! His Darth Vador mask actually got broke last year at Kevin's 40th bday party, and I waited until the last minute to try and find one. Calvin found this mask at Party City and he was none the wiser.... he was still Darth Vador to Colby and that's all that matters! Halloween was NOT canceled but their was very little particaption in our neighborhood. Rylee and I came back a little early to give out our candy...we were gone from 7p-745p ..... unfortunately, our door bell only rang twice! What the heck am I going to do with 6 bags of candy?!?! And I bought the GOOD stuff... all chocolate, so I don't want it hanging around the house w/ me all day! I have no control when it comes to Reese's! We hope everyone enjoyed their spooky day!

No comments: