Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day ...

Every year, for the past 3 years, the Thurmans have had a 'block party' in their neighborhood. We grill out , rent a bounce house and have water fights... a great time was had by all. Thanks Rocky and Shariss for inviting us and opening up your home to all of us!


Rocky & Ryder
Colby showing the big welts that Mr Darin gave him by throwing a water balloon ... a little too hard ... he also got Mikayla as well... I guess he doesn't know his own strength!! MEANY! He said the water balloons were too small and he had to throw them hard, or they wouldn't break!
SIlly GIrls...Rylee, Elly, Charlise, Gabby and Mikayla

Colby, Addison and Alix

















Darin & Missy





Colby trying to get Mr. Darin back....






Water Fight.... Dad vs Son ... who won?







Waterballon Toss...








1 comment:

Iowa State Fans said...

An Update :) YEAH! It looks like you guys had a BLAST...I wish people in IOWA did fun things like this.... We have the PERFECT lot to do these things on too....I guess we will have to start a new "TOWN" tradition! HA