Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fort Worth Parade of Lights

The day after Thanksgiving was a busy day for us ... of course I had to get up at the crack of dawn to go shopping... I didn't think there were that great of deals, but still had to get out there! I think my best find was a 10.00 stainless crockpot at Lowe's of all places! That evening we went to downtown Ft. WOrth for a parade ... even though we had reserved seats, we had to get there early to get the front row. We drank Starbucks hot chocolate and carmel apple cider (that stuff rocks!! since I don't like coffee). Thank goodness they only have it this time of year, and not year round, as I could get hooked on it! The parade was fun, and got pretty chilly and windy after the sun went down, so it really got us in the Christmas spirit!





No comments: