Friday, January 4, 2008
Fun in the Snow...
Oh my gosh!!! We had SNOW much fun at Seven Oaks in Boone! If you live in the area and have never been... you've GOT to go!! We went night snow tubing and it was a blast! The first picture below does not do the hills justice! There were 3 'runs' for tubers and they were over 1000 feet long and super fast! I mean loose your hat fast, and tears coming out of your eyes turning into icicles on your face fast! It was like 19 degrees out but we didn't care. Thanks Mindy for thinking of this great idea (even though I thought you were insane at the time). I really didn't think my kids would be able to hang in the cold weather, but they absolutely loved it! There was a lift that you hooked your tube to and it took you up the mountain (hill). Not bad for a little Iowa fun!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment