I never in a million years thought that I would say "I'm going to miss that car!" I did not want to drive a mini-van.... EVER!! It took me several months to start liking that car, but we had some fun in it...piling 2 families in it and all getting out like a bunch of clowns in a vw bug! It was fun, but the lease is up and it's got to go.
Say HELLO to .....
SUZUKI XL7 .... I know, I said the same thing, "a suzuki"?? I've never even been IN a Suzuki, and actually didn't know they even made cars! It has the 3rd back seat and leather seats and of course dvd player (can't live w/o that now that we've had one)!! It will take some getting used to... the kids aren't used to opening up their own door, and have nearly dented up Calvin's car several times! I have to park away from everyone so that don't fling their door open and hit another car! I guess I'm a little spoiled as well, I actually have to open the hatch back...I can't just push a button anymore. :o( Anyway, Darin and Kevin, say goodbye to the FUN BUS!!



No comments:
Post a Comment