Tuesday, April 15, 2008

That's one big YELLOW truck!

It was a long 2 days for everyone. It took two 14- hour days to drive 1500 miles. The kids were awesome... they took turns riding in the moving truck... they loved being in there! Maggie was in there also... so I had it pretty easy. Thanks to everyone who called to check on us and give me something to do while driving.


Here are a few pictures of our moving adventure. It's hard to believe that everything that we own is in that truck! Thanks to Chris White for helping Calvin load the truck and thanks to Darin, Kevin, Pat, Allen, Missy, Billy and Claudia for unloading!






Most of you know that we have moved back to Texas. We are back in the same area that we left 10 months ago. It's so refreshing to be back... everyone is SO friendly! Calvin and I are just amazed at the difference in people's attitude and driving! It seems like we just picked up where we left off. We are living in an apartment for right now... we have a 3 month lease on it and we are currently looking at houses. I guess it's been a little stressful, because I broke out in shingles... yes, can you believe it?!? I can't .... it's been a crazy few weeks, but extremely happy to be back!

3 comments:

Iowa State Fans said...

doisuHEY, I am waiting for updates and pics of the new place! I do read your blog and check it EVERY day! :)

Iowa State Fans said...

Hey, I read your blog every day! Update it please! New pics of the new pad? kids?

Iowa State Fans said...

When are you going to update? I have been waiting ;P