Wednesday, July 23, 2008

July 23rd ....

Today was Calvin's actual birthday. I think this is the 3rd time we have celebrated. For not wanting to turn 40, we sure have celebrated alot! He actually took the day off, because the kids had dentist appointments. Afterwards we went bowling, then he and Rylee want to Home Depot, and went to On The Border tonight for his birthday dinner. Rylee told the waitress it was his birthday, so they came over to sing to him and gave us this awesome brownie dessert! Thank you Rylee!




3 comments:

The Thomas Blog said...

Thanks for all you did. It was very sweet of you!

I love you.

Iowa State Fans said...

I was wondering who beat me to the FIRST comment......HA HA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY......I never knew you were older than me! ENJOY the big "40" I think we are getting O~L~D :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!! From the Day Clan