Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Finally... the NEW house!!

We are so happy to be in our house...and out of the apartment... we went from 1000 sq feet to about 3200 ...WOW what a difference!! Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would have this big of a house... yes, we have a 3 car garage, and I am parked outside!! Calvin painted the garage floor, so we can't move the cars in yet. We would like to thank everyone that helped us move... we promise... the NEXT time, we WILL get movers! lol!
front door, off to the left is the formal dining room (which is empty right now) ... at the top of the stairs is the media room and french doors leading into the game room...

the kitchen is open to the living area...


the 'gourmet' kitchen.... the lighting wasn't very good.... we LOVE the kitchen!!

master bedroom is off the kitchen...

Colby's room ... he's still deciding if he likes the top bunk ...

Rylee's room....

the messy game room ...


the media room.... one day we'll have a flat screen tv in here to watch while we lounge on this huge leather sectional....


...until then, the tv will be on the floor... ha ha!!

1 comment:

Iowa State Fans said...

Ah, I LOVE YOUR HOUSE :) I hope we can come and visit next summer that would be a BLAST and it actually looks like you might have room for all of us :) LOL LOVE IT! You should be very proud as it is an AWESOME house! Now you'll just have to work full time until you are 80 to pay it off!