Monday, August 25, 2008

First day of SCHOOL!

WoW! How quickly the summer flew by! I have to admit I was ready for them to go back to school (for selfish reasons ... so I can get back in the gym), but I SURE DO MISS them already! It's hard to believe I have a First and Second grader!! I wish I could just freeze them for a little while...they are just getting so independent and sassy and already wanting to be w/ their friends more than me! :( little turkeys!! but I LOVE them anyway! I hope you two had a wonderful first day of school!
These are the neighbor kids.... they are SO sweet and get along great! Allison is in 2nd grade as well, but in a different class and Ryan is in Kindergarten. They are excited to walk to school together everyday.




Colby did wonderful today!! I was very nervous, as he cried last year on the first day of school and it just broke my heart! He walked right in and sat down and got his colors out. Hallelujah! Poor thing couldn't sleep last night..he laid in bed for 2 1/2 hours before he finally went to sleep! I think he'll sleep very well tonight!!

This is the brand new school ...Caprock Elementary. I guess it was a little bright out there...we'll have to try this picture again. :o)
GO GATORS !!!

No comments: