Hey ya'll.... we decided to start a blog...not that we are that 'full or ourselves' but we just thought it would be the easiest way to keep in touch w/ everyone and let you know what is going on in our little corner of the world. First we wanted to show you some pictures of our house. It is quite small (about 1200 sq ft)...so it has been quite a challange to find room for everything!

This is the front of the house... single car detached garage. Aren't the 2 little palm trees so cute?? I just love them!

This is the 'courtyard' between the garage and the front door. We have a gardner come once a month to take care of all the greenery... (that the landlord pays for) and the home owners assoc does all the mowing/edging... so we , or should I say Calvin, doesn't have to do ANY yard work!
This is the front of the house... single car detached garage. Aren't the 2 little palm trees so cute?? I just love them!
This is the 'courtyard' between the garage and the front door. We have a gardner come once a month to take care of all the greenery... (that the landlord pays for) and the home owners assoc does all the mowing/edging... so we , or should I say Calvin, doesn't have to do ANY yard work!
Here is Colby's "surf" room.
and the dinning /living room.....
Well, that about covers it.... we'll try to update at least once a week.



1 comment:
Thank goodness you are finally blogging! I am SOOOO excited :) That will be fun to keep up with your family!
Post a Comment