Check it out.... Calvin has a 'my space'... just go to www.myspace.com/calvinlthomas
We also bought a webcam this weekend, so if anyone wants to do a 'live chat' just let us know. We chatted w/ the Hittles this weekend and it was so cool to see everyone. I love your hair Claudia! Colby was so excited to see the girls and the Kulberg kids, but after a few minutes he was very sad. He saw all the kids playing w/ the light sabres and messing around and he went back to his room and was just sobbing! He kept saying, "I want to go back to Texas" and "I miss my friends". It was so sad! He has never cried about leaving TX before until today. OK, we have given you several ways to keep in touch w/ us.... there's no excuse!
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hello! I just got caught up with your activities. I love your lake and the beach pics. The blog about Colby and his fish is funny. I am sorry he was so sad to see his friends...I am sure they both will be making new ones in school! Ava and Cambry are 6 months old and weigh 17.5 lbs...my back is feeling it! We took them to Oktoberfest in Addison this weekend to hear their first Ompa (sp?)band. They liked it.
Post a Comment