Saturday, September 15, 2007

It was a NEMO kind of day ....


Well, this fisherman had a rough day... they broke down and kept getting closer and closer to the beach...finally, several guys went out to keep it from getting beached (Calvin included..far left), but it happened anyway. The kids thought it was pretty cool.... they kept saying to each other, "Nemo, don't touch the butt"... it was cute! We really need to get these kids a boat!





Today we went to Dania Beach. The kids had a great time building a sand castle, but were a bit leary of the water. You may not be able to see it very well, but there were Jellyfish everywhere! Everytime something touched us in the water we were a bit skiddish... I really didn't want to end the day w/ someone peeing on me! ha ha!! Colby was bending over this one touching it...he kept saying, Look, they don't sting you if you touch the top of them.. I think he has watched Nemo too many times (if that's possible...what a great movie!!)

1 comment:

Iowa State Fans said...

EWWWWW......My sister got stung by one of those and so did Carlos! OUCHIE is all I can say.

What a fun day :) It was COLD in IOWA! BRRRR....... So it was very refreshing to see your very fun beach day :)

Keep your blogs coming.....I LOVE THEM!