
When we were at the beach a couple of weeks ago, Colby saw the older boys 'surfing'... they had a boogie board and would throw into the water close to the shore when a wave came in, then 'ride it '. Well, Colby thought that was pretty cool and that's why he hounded us all week to go back. He was going to surf on his kick board! I'll have to say he gave it a good try. One time he fell back really hard on his bum, and he got up and said "Mom, don't you want to put that on your log!?!?" It was SO cute! I guess it's all about the Blog (log) right now. Mindy, I hope you are enjoying it, because I think you are the only one reading it! :)
3 comments:
Oh Yes I AM READING IT :) Keep it up! I bet other people in the world as reading as well......
Wow - the beach sounds fun about now. But I love the picture where you say - We miss TX. Know that we miss YOU!
- Billy
Way to go Colby. You will be one of the big boys soon.
I enjoy visitng your blog at least twice a week. Makes me feel I am with you.
Post a Comment